All sale items are final, our 14 day returns policy does not apply to sale items. All other products purchased from sienna.co or the Sienna flagship store in Byron Bay come with a refund guarantee provided you have contacted us within fourteen 14 days of order delivery. Refunds can be claimed so long as the goods have been returned. The customer is responsible for return shipment costs. We recommend getting insurance and tracking should the unlikely event of your parcel going missing occur. See terms and conditions for change of mind below.
How to process a return
- Reply to your order confirmation email or send an email to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number and concern.
- Our team will respond to confirm your return at which stage we will ask you to ship the products to Sienna HQ: Unit 8/4 Banksia drive, Byron Bay NSW 2481
- Once all the goods have been received, we will process your refund at which stage you will receive a refund confirmation email.
- Free items included in promos must also be returned.
- Funds will be processed and returned to the same method of original purchase and can take 4-6 business days to show in your account depending on your payment gateway and the institution used.
If you have purchased goods from the Sienna flagship store you must retain proof of purchase for a refund to be processed. Please include this in your email. We are unable to process refunds without proof of purchase. We do not refund purchases made from a third party but encourage you to contact them directly should you have any issues.
Change of mind or order cancellation
All sale items are final, our 14 day returns policy does not apply to sale items. If you have had a change of mind or decide you would like to cancel your order, you will need to return your complete order in original condition to Unit 8/4 Banksia drive, Byron Bay NSW 2481 within 14 (fourteen) days of order delivery. The customer is responsible for return shipment costs. We recommend getting insurance and tracking should the unlikely event of your parcel going missing occur. We must receive your order before we process your refund. There is a $25 cancellation fee due to irreversible bank fees and handling charges.
Due to our strict ingredients policy, polishes may take additional coats to achieve full coverage. This is because we do not use nanoparticles, a common ingredient used to create opacity. Therefore, coverage and streakiness are not considered faults. The longevity of wear of nail polish is not reflective of the product quality and is not deemed to be faulty. This is due to the varying daily tasks that can impact nail polish adhesion and durability. Should you require further information about nail preparation and application, advice can be found here: tips-maximise-manicure-life and easy-non-toxic-manicure-at-home
To determine if an item is faulty, we must receive the goods to assess their condition. If the item(s) are deemed to be faulty, the full cost of the item(s) will be refunded. We will also cover the reasonable cost of return postage. A refund will be processed and returned to the same method of original purchase.
our customer service team at email@example.com