A trip to Byron Bay wouldn’t be complete, without sampling the best the sunny town has to offer in caffeinated beverages! We are all avid coffee drinkers at Sienna, and consider ourselves well-versed in where to visit for the best coffee in Byron Bay. It’s a hard job sometimes, but someone has to seek out the best coffee Byron Bay locals swear by! So bring your Keep Cups for a coffee and early morning beach stroll, or take a hour to relax with a cuppa and the local paper.
Our personal favourites: (as frequented by all of us at Sienna!)
- Spoke- perfect spot to bring your little ones. Sit outside underneath the trees and enjoy your time out of the hustle and bustle of town.
- Sparrow- need a super-fast, super-delicious caffeine hit? Sparrow is your best bet! Right next door to Aldi in the centre of town, the coffee here will get you going!
- Folk- leaning towards the turmeric, beetroot or matcha latte alternatives to coffee? Go here… we’ve written about our love for Folk on multiple occasions already!
- Three Blue Ducks- the list of best coffee Byron Bay has to offer wouldn’t be complete without a mention of this absolutely gem. Sit down for a coffee and brekky, or grab a take away and wander around the beautiful farm.
- Jones & Co- not strictly a best coffee Byron Bay entrant, this go-to is in Brunswick Heads. Perfect little vista out front to sit down and relax, but conveniently located on the main strip so you can make it a pit-stop for takeaway if you need to get to the ocean stat!
- Footbridge- Another Bruns favourite! Delicious coffee and ever better chai teas!
- Homegrown- this one is the winner when you’re looking for a healthy lunch and coffee combination! Their salads are divine, so filling and healthy to boot.
Crowd Pleasers: if you’re looking for your ultimate Byron experience, these ones are die-hard favourites for all (be prepared for a little bit of a wait in some cases, they’re that popular)
- Top Shop- Wategos swim, check. Top Shop breakfast, check. Ultimate Byron morning, done!
- Roadhouse- on your way our to Suffolk, this one is a huge favourite of the locals
- Bay Leaf- you may have to wait for a table, but it will be worth it!
- Combi- two words: Vegan Toastie. Plus some of the best coffee Byron Bay has on offer!